MermaidPoker

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Still in Vegas

Ok, still here spending every cent I got. *lol*

Not having much luck at the tables, but I did manage to make the payouts in the tournament at the Sahara today, made 250$ needless to say they went on the tables after. :D Do I ever learn?

At least they pay so many comppoints on the playing that I can eat and smoke for free, not even sure I can spend them all before I leave.

1 bad thing today. My Visa have a limit pr day, hit it when I payed for 4 more days here, did not notice I was low on cash and now I cant withdraw... Oooh well, then I have my American Express...But darn, forgot the pin for that one.

last chance was my Neteller, got a lot of money on that one too.... and WHAT??? They closed my account??? I have over 3 grand in that one. Still waiting to hear from their Support. Ofc they dont answer the Phone. :(

At least I have comppoints enough to still eat, drink and smoke. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home