MermaidPoker

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Life goes on

Ok, now all the planning. Im really bad at that kinda stuff. So many hotels to choose from and I have no clue where they are. I dont want one 50 miles away from the playing field. *lol*

But think I have settled for this one.
http://www.travelstart.dk/view.jsp?supplier=TO&hotel=3874&city=LAS

Its as good as any other and with the Plane ticket pretty much taking all the spending money, its also not too expensive. Im just glad I won that 4k Euro earlier in the week, so I can afford to live too. *lol*

Then there is Visa, man is that complicated, I dont even get half of what I have to do. :D
but I will sort it out...I hope. :)

Well on to planning. :)

1 Comments:

At 6:47 PM, Blogger lightning36 said...

I stayed at that hotel many moons ago. It is an okay place and is just off the strip. You'll need to catch a cab to the Rio since the Rio is off the strip in the opposite direction.

Good luck at the Big One.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home