MermaidPoker

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Bugger bugger bugger

Well the title pretty much say it all. Im out of the danish championship.

After getting a good start and at the first break I had almost doubled with 18k in chips.
But after the break it went all wrong. 3 hands in a row I get a very good draw on the flop, but end up hitting nothing and at the next break im down to 10k again.
Then a very long period of totally dead cards, until blinds are 1200, I sit with 8k and I take a chance with A7 suited. Average at this point is 26k
But I get 2 callers. AQ and KK, not the best time to chance it.
The flop gives me 2 spades for the flushdraw but it dont happen and KK take it all. :(

I ended 52th, but with almost 1000 people to start with its not that bad a result, just not usuable for a lot. :( I am officially the 52nd best pokerplayer in denmark. bugger that. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home